At findmyNotary we love reviews. Our online platform allows any UK Notary Public to be reviewed in just a few clicks. We know online reviews are a great tool to help consumers and businesses make the right choice when searching for a Notary. Research undertaken in 2016 by the CMA identified over 50% of UK households use online reviews when selecting services. Reviews also provide our dedicated Notary Associates the opportunity to get recognition for the high quality services we hope they deliver day-to-day. We are always conscious online reviews work best when they are entirely open, honest and fair.
- Offer users the opportunity to issue a complaint or leave a review.
- Publish reviews shortly after they have been submitted and verified.
- Publish both negative and positive reviews to ensure validity.
- Remove fake reviews.
- Have a set of terms and conditions which address how reviews must be produced if they are to be published.
- Provide Notaries with a right of reply.
- Collect reviews from only satisfied customers.
- Offer incentives for positive reviews.
- Try to dissuade customers from leaving a review.
- Give Notaries the right to block reviews simply on the basis they do not like the contents.
- Treat a negative review intended for publication as a complaint and not publish it
Further reading: CMA: Online Reviews: letting your customers see the true pictureShare this: