What documents can be notarised?


A findmyNotary Associate can certify any document that is to be used overseas.  

Common services include:

  • Powers of attorney
  • Birth, death and marriage certificates
  • Divorce certificates
  • Adoption papers
  • Qualification certificates
  • Certified copies of passports
  • Company registration documents
  • Change of name by Deed Poll.  Click here for our free Deed Poll form
  • Affidavits
  • Purchasing a property abroad
  • International trademark applications
  • Customs documents for the export of goods abroad

Share this: